[texbirds] Austin - Local Interest: Prairie Falcon

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:15:41 -0600

At 11am I watched a Prairie Falcon forage over a Bermuda pasture on the W side
of Harry Lund Rd in far NE Travis Co.  I'm 1/2 way btwn Carlson ROAD and Lund
Carlson Rd.  (Could the road names be more confusing in this area?!)

My loc: 30d 24m 05s N, 97d 24m 33s W.

Chuck Sexton
Austin TX

Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at