[texbirds] A bit more (Lat Long) onTabb's Bay (Harris) Great Black-Backed Gull photos

  • From: "Berner Family" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jcazberner@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:12:27 -0800

Texbirders:

Referencing Cin-ty's post from earlier today.

Have uploaded two of my photos and two from Drew Dickert's video to an ebird
checklist

if that doesn't work try this link (and the three preceding photos)

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/jcazberner/media/P1000951_zps80258bf2.jpg.html

Cin-ty Lee plans to post much more about the bird (including his photos) at his
blog.

John Berner
W. Houston

Bird seen at 29.682321, -94.936371 Lat/Long on pier next to tied up rusty
green-hulled boat "Jehovah Jireh" mid- morning.

I would park and scope/binoc from the parking lot at Thompson's Bait camp

221 Thompson Ln
Baytown, TX 77523
29.681971, -94.936332

Please buy something inside the minimally stocked store (soda? or water?)--as
this is a business not a park.

Letha Slagel reports re-finding the bird at 3:12PM this afternoon

The Berners
John, Cathy, Abby and Zach