[texbirds] 5-year Texan!

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:00:37 -0400

All -
Today marked the 5th anniversary of the day we moved from Connecticut into the
house in Corpus Christi!    Holy Cow, that went fast!

Back in 2008, the First Bird on the Yard List was Scissor-tailed Flycatcher,
and the Yard List now stands at 227 with a Green Kingfisher on 6/04.  The
Butterfly List started with a Common Checkered-Skipper, and is now at 76 with
the latest being Common Sootywing on 5/16.

Gee, I wonder what those numbers will be after the first decade is done?

Happy July 4th!

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi), TX