[texbirds] 5-8-14 Mac, Mourn, Canada @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 22:26:55 -0500

5-8-14 Mac, Mourn, Canada @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Very slow day for our 15 members for our Big Sit, but we had quality!  Mourning
and MacGillivrays showed up early and several times and the Canada showed up
late for 6 warbler species and a total of 44 species.  Canada Warbler showed up
late.  Early flyover was a Yellow-crowned Night-heron.  Rain was essentially a
no-show with .08" total.  Thanks to all participants!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS