[texbirds] 5-4-12 Golden-winged,Oven,Magnolia,Hutton's,Kingfisher @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Warbler Woods <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:09:45 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5-4-12 Golden-winged,Oven,Magnolia,Hutton's,Kingfisher @ Warbler Woods

Slow, but WOW day.  81 species today and I'm probably missing some.  10 warbler
species.  35 visitors.  Home-schooled students did community service; UT
students; old and new friends.  Two Hutton's Vireo at once, 3 Blue-headed Vireo
at once and other excitement

Highlights

Misc:  Belted Kingfisher,  Field Sparrow found by two separate groups, Blue
Grosbeak, Lazuli Bunting, Painted Bunting

Vireos--White-eyed, Bell's, Blue-headed, Hutton's, Warbling, Red-eyed

Warblers--Ovenbird, Golden-winged, Black-and-white, Orange-crowned, Nashville,
Magnolia, Yellow, Chestnut-sided, Black-throated-green, Wilson's

To visit:  http://warblerwoods.org/directions/visit

All of our data at ebird.org and Warbler Woods is a Hotspot

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/Schertz
Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at