[texbirds] 5-1-14 EIGHT warbler sp. @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:09:17 -0500

5-1-14 EIGHT warbler sp. @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Very slow day, but we had 57 species and 8 warbler species.  Amazingly, we
managed 34 species in the Warbler Pond area.  Tennessee, Orange-crowned,
Nashville, American Redstart, Magnolia, Black-throated-green, Yellow and
Chestnut-sided Warblers.  Fun birds were Bobwhite, Acadian Flycatcher,
Bluebird, 3 Great Horned Owls and singing Grasshopper Sparrows.  Thanks to our
many visitors and friends!

Chestnut-sided Warbler in video

http://youtu.be/3vGs7LhOvbs

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS