[texbirds] 4-24-24 LAZULI bunting, BLACK-HEADED Grosbeak(males) @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:19:49 -0500

4-24-24 LAZULI bunting, BLACK-HEADED Grosbeak(males) @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary—both are males and several possible female Lazuli BuntingsBlack-and-white Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler ROSE-BREASTED Grosbeak, Blue Grosbeak, Indigo Bunting, Painted Bunting
Golden-crowned sparrow reported on checklist by Austin person, but didn’t ebird itVery colorful at the Old Barn today
To Visit to Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary  1. Email WarblerWoods@xxxxxxxxx  2. Briefly introduce yourself if I don’t know you in a sentence  3. Ask for a specific day and time and mention the day so I can add to calendar  4. We only schedule for the next 7 days, unless a big group Overflow parking to Old Wiederstein Rd, other side of solid white line

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org,  http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe CountyLone Star Land Steward Winner 2011. GCBO Site Partner @SusanWarblerLife member TOS, SAAS, TAS

JPEG image

JPEG image