[texbirds] 4-19-13 TOS travelers @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:05:40 -0500

4-19-13 TOS travelers @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
I hope the TOS meeting participants have a wonderful time and wish I was there!
 If you get a chance
going or coming, please come visit.  Just email to get the code or call from
the gate.

I've been swamped with Dentist, Dr's and Surgery today, but hope for more
birding time.

Some highlights:  2 Hooded Warblers, Tennessee Warbler, Green Heron, Spotted
Sandpiper,
Eastern and Western Kingbird, Barred, Eastern Screech, Great Horned Owl, Common
Nighthawk,
Common Poorwill, Chuck Will's Widow, Broad-winged Hawk, Clay-colored Sparrow,
Painted and Indigo Bunting.

Thanks to all helping us!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org