[texbirds] 4-16-13 misc @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:55:58 -0500

4-16-13 misc @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Yesterday's 34 Nashville Warblers at the Sparrow Hole and Old Barn weren't
worth posting after the tragedy
of Boston.  Our thoughts and prayers sent!

I'm having outpatient surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia soon and we need more
observers and volunteers.
 If you can help, let me know.  Don also has to do the Prairie Restoration
planting Saturday and could probably
use help.  This will be the first week he can use his arm that had a very wide
skin cancer incision and probably
best to not stretch the stitches.  This can't be delayed.

Fun visitors just left.  Thanks to all!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz