[texbirds] Re: 30 minutes with a starling

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:54:35 -0600

Referring to Fred's Blue Jay doing Ivory-billed Woodpecker calls in 2007... The
Blue Jays at Cache River in AR in winter of 2006 made perfect IBWO calls!!  A
call passed down generations that became a regular call or...

Martin Hagne
Bandera, TX

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.bigbendnature.com Edit your Freelists account settings