[TerraForm] Re: Event handler for calendar control

  • From: "Jeff Page" <jpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <terraform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:41:50 -0500

Thank you it worked perfectly.=20

Jeffrey Page
Network Administrator
YWCA of Dayton
937.461.5550 x151
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Walker [mailto:matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:33 PM
To: terraform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TerraForm] Re: Event handler for calendar control

There is a way, but I haven't tested it thoroughly.

1) Open the file customtags/terraform/formats/includes/calendar.cfm .

2) Locate the function function showDate#calendarId#(y,m,d)

3) Add the following just before the }

<cfif structKeyExists(thisField, "onChange")>
    #thisField.onChange#
</cfif>

Note that the script loses its context. onchange=3D"alert(this.value)"
won't work. But something like
onchange=3D"alert(document.MyForm.MyCalendar.value)"
will work. Note that you can't set an id for the calendar field, which
is annoying. Might need to address that....

Regards,
Matthew Walker
Electric Sheep Web
http://www.electricsheep.co.nz/