[TerraForm] Re: Calendar

  • From: Matt Smith <Honcho@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terraform@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:33:11 -0400

I've encountered a problem with the calendar default (DIV) pop up window.

Everything works fine in a test page without using my standard imported
style sheets. However, when I use it in an actual layout I run into problems
because my default table is specified in the style sheet as having a width of
98%. The calendar that pops up is 98% of the available width from the
specified offset position.

I tried creating a new class (table.calendar) with a width of 144px, but
the class
attribute seems to only apply to the input box and is not being picked up
in the pop up calendar.

I was able to develop a work-around by adding
calendar.cfm which adds document.write(getCalendarStyles()) to the head
of the page.

Is there a better way to fix this problem?

TIA

Matt