[telescoperos] Re: reenvio interesante

  • From: Sociedad Astronómica <sociedadastronomica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: telescoperos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:21:35 -0500 (CDT)

CARLOS AMIGO MIO

  SOMOS TAN PEQUEÑOS, PERO EL HOMBRE ( TAMBIEN DIGO MUJER) ESTAMOS
RECONSTRUYENDO EL UNIVERSO.

  CARIÑOSOS
  SALUDOS

  HECTOR
  SMAA

Carlos Contreras <clubcientifico@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

  Some perspective on things ...

Check out these pictures, they represent Earths size in comparison to the other
planets...

            Now, THIS is really fascinating. �It's rather dazzling to see it
presented this way.

I certainly thought this was enlightening. � Beyond our sun ... It's a big
universe.

Antares is the 15th brightest star in the sky. �It is more than 1000 light
years away.

Now how big are you?
And, how big are the things that will upset you today?
Or, for that matter, the things that are important?
KEEP LIFE IN PERSPECTIVE!

    �
    �

http://www.eset.com

--
Carlos Contreras, presidente
Club CientÃ&shy;fico de Peñalolén, Santiago, CHILE

Correo Yahoo!

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image