[teeworlds] [BUG]Mouse (Mac) and kill message

  • From: Thomas <lordskelethom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teeworlds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:13:39 +0100

Hi,

A friend tell me that he have a bug with his mouse like all MAC users, i think you must add it as defect tickets.
That his his message :

"I've a big bug on Teeworlds 0.5.1 for Mac OSX.
I've the latest OSX Version (10.5.6) and I play on a Mac Pro.

The mouse doesn't works and move at fixe angles/intervals, so it's impossible to gun and hook properly....(the cursor don't follow the mouse's motion)

I've found this topic for the bug:
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3299
It's exactly this.
I've tested with many mouses on my Mac Pro and another iMac and the bug always appaers. I've two friends that've stopped to play because of the bug, i hope you will consider my problem.

Thank you."

I have also found a bug, the flag in the kill message appears even we haven't it, often when two player kill the other at the same time.

LordSkelethom.