[techtalk] Managing your addresses on TechTalk

  • From: Andrew Davidson <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:37:53 +0000

Hi folks,

I've been getting a lot of bounce messages and random unsubscribe messages from
the list recently, so could I ask that anyone wanting to
subscribe/unsubscribe/change email addresses or whatever, please visit the
following web site where you can manage your subscriptions.

//www.freelists.org/list/techtalk

Just put in your email, select whatever you want to do from the dropdown, then
follow the instructions on the email you receive from Freelists.

I've been doing the few I've got recently myself, and have removed dead emails
as well, but I don't have time to do it very often, so it'd be much appreciated
if you could DIY. :)

Thankyou

Andrew
(Friendly BOFH)