Re: PSU Open Source Lab...

  • From: Raghuram Viswanadha <raghu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:33:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys,
On the same note if you are interested in some kind of funding or
relationship for developing Open Source software I would be more than
happy to talk to my manager... we are already doing dome work with
CalPoly. But the only problem is that it should be in the area of
Unicode/internationalization related. If interested check out
http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/locale/index.html?dwzone=opensource

Raghu