[TechAssist] Re: zenith 9-1557 module,vertical retrace at top of screen

  • From: "wilfred blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:28:56 -0400

I did not list the model because it has the Citizen name on it and some have
difficulty cross-referencing that.
 I did find the problem, I changed C2100 (original value is 47mfd/35vdc) and
accidentally installed a 4.7mfd/35v. When I put in the proper one the
foldover disappeared. Thanks guys.
Wilf Blakey
Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx