[TechAssist] Re: www.euras.com/euras??Repair Tips???

  • From: "Eric Wolf" <ewolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:47:35 -0500

    The program you have to dowload is a little plugin they use to recognize
your PC instead of giving you a login/password. I am using it for quite some
time now and it's OK, never caused any trouble.
    As far as all that info, just skip it, all they want is some info to can
get in tuch with you - they want your opinion on the database. After I
signed up it took half a day and they authorized my PC to connect.

To the best of my knowledge... let me know if you have any trouble.

Eric Wolf, CET
ewolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx