[TechAssist] update Re: kp53xbr25 sony tv projo ap chassis

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:07:53 -0500

I would like to know somebody that can actually work on this tv set the e bd
is standing in an upright position where the jungle ic302 is pin 20,22,and
24 are rgb suppose to be 1.9 volts. Im measuring 0.5vpin 20,0.8v pin 22and
0.8 volts  on pin 24 I cannot see if its the ic because the bd is double
soldered. Im sure there are sony techs here in the wonderful group that can
please 2 nd my opinion to shoot the engineer who built this piece of
crap.Can anyone help me?

frustraded

 Pete

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972