[TechAssist] tvc philips chassis gr2.2

  • From: Comune Marino <ragmandati@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:56:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends.
I've got a tvcset Philips  gr2.2 chassis with the
following
fault:
-volume blocked, vol+ vol- buttons and rem.cont.
 volume inoperative.
-I thought a hotel mode set,but
 doesn't seeem to work (ch.38 etc)
-I noticed also that the vol. bar doesn't appear on
 the screen on request.
-the micro is faultess along with the eeprom.
-if I drive pin 2 of the micro (in charge of the
volume)with an external variable supply the volume
beheaves normal.
Any suggestion.
Many thanks to you all for the attention.

                    ALBERTO

Abbonati a Yahoo! ADSL con Atlanet!
Naviga su Internet ad alta velocità, e senza limiti di tempo!
Per saperne di più vai alla pagina http://adsl.yahoo.it