[TechAssist] toshiba51h84 (fixed)

  • From: "Don Gushue" <rybeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:09:44 -0400 (Atlantic Standard Time)

Found,f470,r470,q306 still no go.After checking with scope found rr444 .39
0hm up in value 2 meg.This second time in one month set came in with same
parts gone,last time Toshiba told tech to change anode leads,an coat with
silicone which he did.this time they gave it to me.All is working well for
now,Checked current draw reg b+ solder driver transformer checked tube,S an
sockets for signs of arching,all seems well.I just have a feeling it is
spitting back through one of the tube,s,like the sony,s couple years ago.Oh
well if she comes back again I will try the isolation trick and hope it will
show up bad tube.Thank you guy,s for your help,I am A stubborn old coute
hate typing(as you can tell)but always,s open for suggestions an advice.
      Happy halloween to all the golbins out there
                           Don73