[TechAssist] Re: toshiba tp55h60 lightbox question

  • From: George Johnson <geojohn49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:18:19 -0800 (PST)

Charles,
  I never came across a Toshiba that I could not
disassemble,leaving only the bottom cabinet and
rollers. I know some have removable light boxes with
handles, but the others still allow you to leave the
screen, mirrow and upper cabinet behind. It takes 2
people to haul it down the steps and into the truck.
Just be careful you don't damage the composite corners
on the bottom during transport. Been there, done that.

                    George
                     Johnson TV
                      Weatherly, PA
--- repair1 <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have to go out on a toshiba tp55h60 this
> afternoon, could someone tell me
> if it jhas a removable lightbox, and if so, how to
> remove it, this is in a
> second story bedroom, any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> charles betzler
> Best Electronics
> repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org
> The Tech Address Book:
> Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email
> Address:
> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your
> Login Info?".

=====