[TechAssist] Re: testing

  • From: "repair11" <repair11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:22:26 -0600

Sorry to take so long to reply Bruce, but my front counter computer which
has cust info, got fried during a power co incident(only one not
protected),I tried for a day and a half, but hd, ps, and mb were damaged, I
had back up files but I had no backup pc ready, after getting one running, I
discovered I had lost install disk to my hp all in one and download from
from hp site would install in any of my pcs,So I  e-mailed hp and they are
sending me the disk and I am buying an el cheapo to print tickets for the
next few days. ANYWAY, back to the 195, I have been working from the RCA
print and flow chart, That is where I am confused, Flowchart says if no vcc
on 3 and 20 of jungle repair power supply source, but dual reg U14701 shows
to be the source but it is a switched reg. So,does this have a stby vcc to
jungle, becauce I cannot get stby v any whre on jungle,thanks for your
reply.

Charles Betzler
Best Electronics
repair11@xxxxxxx