[TechAssist] Re: test posting

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:54:22 -0600

I've had 3 in the past few months that required Y4301 being changed. You
could ground pin 22 and see if the Horiz. stays up. But, if pin 26 comes up
and right back down, I'd change the resonator. Also, check for leaky 180uf
caps in that area if that version uses them. I've had them leak so bad they
destroyed U1001.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx