[TechAssist] Re: sony televisionprojector KP-E41MH11

  • From: james iga <igajames2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 01:22:07 -0800 (PST)

 I have the following details on the powersupply of
the sony televisiovn projector;first I found  two
resistors,R6033 and R6032 burnt beyond recgonisation
and the four power transistors were also  not easy to
identify their part numbers..     Can anyone e-mail me
the values of these components and ,if possible,the
schematic diagram or some service tips which can help
me get rid of the problem.I shall be very greatful!!!
 from James Iga.

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.