[TechAssist] Re: samsung syncmaster 400b

  • From: "Minesafe" <minesafe@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:01:22 -0600

Hi Luis,

Ken, it's a computer monitor.  Luis, I don't think there is a replacement.
There was some discussion on this very part in the last couple of days, if
you have a way to look back.  The part has been available from J&J
international at 800-627-4368.  A couple of other suppliers were mentioned.
I'm pasting in these:

purchase parts from
ka2s0880 = MC34010
ka2s0880 = $7
http://www.noahtec.com/special_promotion.htm
SPECS PAGEDOWN= CROSS STRF6654
http://www.chinanete.com/fc/SPS/SPS_use.htm
KA  2S0880 = SAMSUNG  &   KA  2S0880B-FYDTU = FAIRCHILD
http://www.usbid.com/search/AddPartNoLogin_action.cfm?AVPartsIndex=&desiredP
artNumber=ka2s0880
http://www.pdcusa.com/templates/scripts8/search.cfm
search under s0880 here
http://www.google.com/
- see KA2S02880 (go to relate...) [44740| ]
email for a USA DESTRIBUTOR
http://www.psaparts.co.uk/static/6/
CASE TYPE
http://shop.psaparts.co.uk/images/products/cd98/82.jpg
http://shop.psaparts.co.uk/servlets/Page.Filler?_page=product&ps=44740
http://www.psaparts.co.uk/

repair tip ka2s0880
http://www.anatekcorp.com/faq/monitor.htm
QUESTION NO. P109-1:  Samsung 400b monitor.  I need a source or sub for
switch header "KA2S0880".  I believe that it is the TDA9109.
The KA2S0880 is a Power IC (5-pin TO3P case), made by Samsung or Fairchild;
it will be mounted on a heatsink.  It is not the same as a TDA9109.  There
is no substitute for KA2S0880.  In the US, try getting KA2S0880 from LJ
Enterprises (www.ljent.com), or Nationwide (www.neiparts.com).

MineSafe Electronics
Contributing to safe mining since 1975