[TechAssist] Re: rebuilt crt

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:47:56 -0500

We are the professionals and we should know.
we charge good money because we know what is safe and we know
what we are doing. and like a doctor, we carry insurance to
cover such problems.
You don't tell a doctor to operate in your kitchen, to save
you some money.
I had a factory rep suggest that I have an owner help me carry
a 32" set out to my truck.
I explained I would be liable if he hurt himself, he agreed I
was correct. and paid me 50 bucks for a second man to help me.
If we continue to take chances to save the manufacturer or the
owner money, I think we are making a big mistake.
Lets act professional, be fare, and if they wont cooperate,
let them take you to court.
Just my thoughts,
Larry