[TechAssist] Re: rabbit ear TV antenna for FM radio ?

  • From: Carol Rundle <brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,  I've also  used rabbit ear ant's, they do work O.K. Signal received will
be relative to indoor location, outside structures,etc. We're about 100miles
east of San Francisco in the foothill's , so if customer wanted best signal
available, I'd install directional rooftop ant's...

Bill
  Bill'sTV
    Sonora,Calif.

John Conti <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bill, I have can say it works good for me .
John
Conti,TV
Texas

>From: Tvcr9@xxxxxxx
>To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [TechAssist] rabbit ear TV antenna for FM radio ?
>Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:32:42 EDT
>
>One of my customers wants to improve his radio's FM reception and wants to
>know if he can do that by using a regular rabbit ear TV antenna. Does
>anyone
>know if a rabbit ear can be used for radio FM reception ? Thanks
>
>Bill's TV Service
>Chandler, AZ

>This Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines.
>Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
>Set Vacation
>mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
>Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".