[TechAssist] Re: philips cca134at01 vertical hold problem

  • From: "Dave" <dazevedo4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:02:16 -0500

I have a good raster, in fact the menu and overlay (channel numbers, time is
good and sharp).  Video in, VCR and rf in all have the same problem, the
vertical sync. has rolling almost like the freq. is wrong,  horz looks good
( when I inject in video in or rf in,  (a cross from the pattern gen) the
horz is right in the middle, the vertical has dots all over the screen no
line what so ever.  it is a TV/VCRs

Dave