[TechAssist] panasonic model # CT-32G11U chassis # AMEDP276 no sound/audio

  • From: Mehdi Tafaghodi <mehdi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:55:40 -0500

Hi

This tv panasonic CT-32G11U chassis # AMEDP276 was picked up from
customer home complaining that it shutts down by itself. I fixed some
loose connections on the board and tv seems to be working fine except
there is no audio. Audio is normal with dvd player, but not with cable.
I ask customer if they had any audio problem , they said no. I do not
have service manual . Any help or comment would be appriciated.

Medi
Nova Service Center
7531 Linbergh Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20879