[TechAssist] Re: off subject. estion on using a laptop as a video recorder in a car

  • From: "terry goldstein" <tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:15:34 -0500

As most of the police cars have on the side in very serious and distinct
letters ""To Protect and Serve"" The question is who. I guess we all have to
grin and bear it,or take it with a grain of salt , or if people who
dissagree with the officer ,, after he or she gives you the ticket ,,,you
can always give them the finger , its only an extra 100 bucks or so
tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx
Terry's TV & electronics
212 Bank ST
Oak Harbor Ohio 43449