[TechAssist] Re: off subject

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:06:46 -0500

LEDs are a "dime a dozen".  Anywhere that sells electronics
parts/semiconductors will usually have LEDs, also.  Try Radio Shack,
Wintronics, Jameco, Solid State Electronics, and many others to chose from.
As for a "search", while using Google, WeFerret, or other prefered searcher,
try using "electronic parts" or "semiconductors" as your query.

If you are looking for specific LEDs that pertain to your auto alarm, then try
search by the name of your alarm (ie, cobra, whistler, or whatever brand you
have).  When you find a "match" and go to their link, look for a link to their
Support page.  Usually, from there you can get help with your particular
product.

Chaz
-------

>    list I am trying to find some LED.S for a auto alarm I have used the
> google engine and they do not list the item seperate they are the ones
> that have four or five flashing led,s when the alarm is on     thanks
> Sanford....
> To unsubscribe write to:
> techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe write to: