[TechAssist] note from Sandy Keller

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:52:04 -0400

"6/25/2005
Dear Phil,
Once again I thank you. Doug is definately going to need more surgery.
He is feeling very low lately. He tires out so easily. It thrilled him
to get to speak to you the other day.
Things are really tough and please continue in prayer for both of us. My
hands now are numb within moments and pain shooting up my arms. Nothing
seems to help it. The stress is making my diabetes out of control. If
physical therapy doesn't work they will do surgery on both hands.
But,hey! My heart rythmn is good.
Taks care of you and yours and tell every one on the net we appreciate
everything. We are trusting in God to provide for us and to bless you all!
Sandie Keller."
 I am skipping lunch today and sending a "ten" to them. If we all
(members on the forum)are so bad off we can't do this small act of love,
we need to pull the plug and go home...(not addressing the givers that
have blessed them already).
Phil
PS: Keller's address:
Sandy,Doug Keller
101 Freeland Ave
Terra Alta, WV 26764
May we be granted strength if we ever  have to walk in their shoes...
Phil

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)