[TechAssist] need technician in the Grand Rapids area

  • From: "R. Sue Robinson" <suethetvlady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:01:01 -0800 (PST)

We are looking for a technician in the Grand Rapids
area to take care of the kiddie rides coming to the
Woodland Mall.
We are a small television repair shop in Dearborn
Michigan and have been servicing the kiddie rides at
the local mall in our area.  We have found the
compensation good and we are impressed with the
company that owns the rides.
The job requires one to do the maintenance and
banking.  You also need to be familiar with circuit
work to do the repair.  The repair work is extra pay.
Amount depending on the repair job. The pay for the
maintenance and banking is a percentage of the "take"
vs a flat payment.  So far, for us, the percentage has
always been at least twice and usually 3 times the
flat payment and it has been very good!  The job
requires maybe 3 visits per week and 3 monthly
deposits.  The company itself is very fair.  We have
absolutely no complaints and if the mall were closer
we would be taking care of it ourselves.
Obviously, we are way too far away but would like to
offer the opportunity to another TV shop or other
qualified person.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me with your
information and I will pass it along to the owner.
Believe me, we find the job a steady source of income
requiring reasonable input and responsibility.  Well
worth our time.
Sue (from)
TOM THE TV MAN, INC.
2028 N. TELEGRAPH RD.