[TechAssist] Re: need force print

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:01:44 -0600

yep, I got the 10/2005 stuff in the mail couple days ago,  never did put all
of force on my cpu but have all there disks,  my shop computer is old and
slow and full.   I never get a viru$ ( knock on wood )  but can't fit force
on it,   my office ( home ) unit is on the fritz,  and I  have not had the
time to get it up,  ( it is a viru$)  I think,  or one of the hundred or so
lightning strikes finally took it ?   so I'm beggin,  Phillips owes me so
much from old tickets and dud returns that never got credited that it
doesn't even make any sense to do it again. ?
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301