[TechAssist] Re: magnovox ptv model # fp4650 w102

  • From: <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:40:04 -0500

Heh, the more you write about it the more I believe it is loss of
convergence data. When you lose data,  it seems like the outside is ok, but
the center/inside area always seems to develop a red hump and only near the
top or bottom. The convergence on this PTV is digital of course, and you
seem to loose 3 or 4 adjustable cross points and usually only one color is
affected. Sure sounds more and more like your description.
Good luck on this, you can usually readjust it to keep the customer happy
until you get back with the board (best choice, never had a return call).

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815