[TechAssist] jvc av27720 service menu question

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:39:20 -0500

This unit came in dead.  Found vert IC had blown and 9 volt reg failed.
Replaced those and C424 and C425 and D422.  Unit fired up but I am short on
vert scan top and bottom about half an inch.  I checked all caps in the circuit
and all my voltages are within tolerance.  Is there a way to adjust vert height
using the service menu? And if so how do I access it and what is the setting to
adjust?  Sure would appreciate any help.  Thanks  Terry

Terry J Hutchison
sony1@xxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.