[TechAssist] Re: hitachi projo converg.

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:45:09 -0500

Had a post on this a few days ago.  Apparently (not verified) MCM has a
recall on the stk392-110's.  Just had a call from another one of our techs
and had same problem.  Date code on the bad ones are 4F## (dont remember the
last two digits)  Isn't it funny that they are 4F?  A chineese joke maybe??
Anyone have any more info on the recall?  We got a big pile of them.

T Doctor
Avalon, Wi