[TechAssist] Re: hitachi 43fdx10b DP15E convergance problem

  • From: tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:03:44 +0000

hi Damon
the red line is same thickness at all points
It has a button labled digital array.
I was under the impression that there is a nine point digital array adjustment
What i need to know is there a nine point digital array adjust on this chassis
or not
DP15E
I just finished reading kevin's post and his had this feature
does anyone have # to call Hitachi Tech Assist
tib
--
Tiberio Moreira
412 Lancaster st