[TechAssist] Re: general public repair tip page

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:37:29 -0600

Dear Sir:

Please do not send your request for removing your name from the list to our
Repair Tips database.

At the bottom of ALL of your emails you read from the list includes
instructions on how to do as you have requested.  Please read these
instructions.

Thank you.
chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date sent:              19 Nov 2001 06:13:31 -0000
To:                     admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   bengtolov@xxxxxxxxx (Bengt-Olov Persson)
Subject:                general public repair tip page

> This was sent from the general public tip form.  It was submitted by
> Bengt-Olov Persson (bengtolov@xxxxxxxxx) on Sunday, November 18, 2001 at
> 22:13:31
> way I can read 2000 E-mails a week & still have time to repair electronics.
> Thank you for your attention in this matter.
>
> Bengt-Olov

MCP-Logics / Chaz
Tullahoma, TN (USA)
Organization Email - Chaz <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>