[TechAssist] fix it for you?

  • From: Jack <lightwizard_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:02:57 -0800 (PST)

Geez... some of these guys it seems want us to
acutally fix the set for them. As for me, I would use
some test equipment, my skills, my knowlege and dig in
far deeper before I started to clog up this list. and
When I ask for help, I would be articulating as best
as I could, and right to the point, what my symptoms
were, followed by my test procedures.

At least we got vertical and horizontal resolved, I
think... *S*

Get out that scope, blow the dust off it, learn how to
use it...  LOL

Jack

=====
Electronic Wizards