[TechAssist] Re: fix. Toshiba DVD SD-2700U no display low audio out

  • From: Mykeelike@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:31:07 EST

In a message dated 12/24/02 2:18:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tonys.tv@xxxxxxx writes:

> Hi Mike
> I have seen this problem on several other models.
> Try replacing C928 and C929 - 100mfd
> Hope this solves your problem.
> Merry Christmas  Don

Found C928 100uF 16v shorted. Replaced both caps. Display and analog audio
are OK now. Thanks to all for the tip. By the way I'm having trouble with the
backwards format on my e-mail replies. Haven't figured it out yet. However I
will be switching from AOL to  MSN. Maybe it will make things easier. Until
then I apologize for my lack of computer skills.

Mike Wilson, AM &Video
Seattle WA

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: