[TechAssist] fix, Sony KV32S12 32" TV video distorted, smear?]]

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:13:42 -0500

The comb filter location "CM401" on rear input CBA I ordered fixed
it.See thread below for details.
Philip Bader

Fulton Radio (1-800-248-0898 parts)was very helpful. They offer Sony
tech assist to their "active" parts customers. Another
words, you need to patronise them.Understandable.
On the rear "UA" board (the one with the audio/video jacks). He said to
replace the comb filter "CM401". some versions have two.
Part# 1-467-554-21 , available at Fultons. (resembles a crystal delay
line, black, square, 1"X1/2" approx)
We are pretty sure this is the fix, but will verify after installation
later this week.
Phil Bader