[TechAssist] Re: final fix: bad again!,Sanyo DS25330 unusual symptom/fix for dead set,R409 ID?

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:20:45 -0500

i am happy you got it fixed,
i dont mean to give you a rough time but,
i didnt know a 5 watt wire wound resistor could change value,
in the past i have either found open or right on resistance in
these big ones.
are you sure your ohm meter is ok?
if this is true, i better start looking closer at these
resistors also.
you may have opened my eyes to this.
Larry

--