[TechAssist] Re: *.exe extention question

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:51:05 -0400

I guess everyone has their own way of doing the same thing! here's mine:

Since windows auto -associates the *.pdf extention with acrobat, I just
double click the file. Windows automatically starts acrobat. If I wish to
save the file, I click the "save as" selection in acrobat, where I can
CHOOSE where to save it.
To me, that seems simpler than anything I've read so far here, but then
again, it's the way I do it...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway