[TechAssist] Re: dell computer

  • From: <wolfe-mcse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:45:37 -0600

Howdy...

I have never seen a 5-digit Microsoft CD Key, though if the computer STILL
has Windows Millennium installed, and is operational, you can use Bellarc
Advisor to retrieve the key, along with the installation information of the
other software installed on the computer.

Just use a search engine for Bellarc Advisor, or just type Bellarc, and you
should come up with some links.  It is probably the easiest way, short of
calling Microsoft for a new key, and then you have to pay for a support
call.

Richard Strickland, MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CompTIA A+