[TechAssist] Re: ctc203ax1 no picture

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:00:32 -0500

Andy,
From Tech Repair CD:
RCA\CTC203CX\No Video...Audio and OSD are OK\\\\Q26902 on Comb Filter module.
Part # 215495  (surface mount)\\\\\\\\
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com