[TechAssist] Re: ctc203ax Dead

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:06:58 -0500

check the state of the reset pin on the micro before declaring it dead! It
MUST have a good solid H state > 4.5 V to be valid. Anything less may cause
an 'indeteminate" state which will cause the micro to work intermittantly or
not at all. Sometimes the 3 pin reset IC is the culpret.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550