[TechAssist] ctc169

  • From: don trippel <dtrippel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 19:52:32 -0700

Hi Everyone!
I am working on a rca ctc169ha . The set seems to have more than one
fault or a main ic may be failing. The set came in with sound no video,
when I turned it on again it had sound ,video and no osd. Now it has
sound ,video and osd but the osd jitters up and down. And to make things
worse the customer said he brought the set in for a snowy picture. I
haven't seen this one  before .Any help would be great!

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.