[TechAssist] anyone deal with TNI modules OR help with Proscan PS38000jx4

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:57:02 EST

Hi all. I have a Proscan PS38000jx4 in the shop where the hi volt sensor (
looks like a small splitter) started arcing. We replaced it with a kit from
RCA.
Now we have Hi volts but the 200 volt to the crt module is down to 75v. It
uses an odd switching system that triggers off of the hi volt sensor to switch
the 75v to 200. Anyone out there repair this problem yet?
OR

I found an ad for TNI modules in Ohio. Anyone deal with them?

Thanks in advance
Roy

Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave